Oneness With God
Each month I will give you a weekly principal to focus on so that you can take an action to apply it to your life. If you like and follow my Facebook page “BodyMindSpirit Connected”, you will receive expanded awareness of the principals and how I’ve applied them to my life. If you choose to take the time to apply them to your life, you will see great and wonderful changes in your life in 2016. I encourage you to keep a notebook handy so you can write down ideas that resonate with you.
- God’s truth is true for all people, times and cultures.
- God’s Word is a revelation of who God is and His purpose for our lives.
- Believers are to be God’s witnesses to others.
- Jesus has the power to transform and authority to cleanse.
Jesus Prays for All Believers
“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one. I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.”
– John 17:20-24
“But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.”
– John 14:26
Message From Anna…
From the bottom of my heart, I want to share how thankful and grateful I am for each and every one of you. As part of my new year, I am implementing a new practice in my prayer life of praying for each of my clients, specifically for the ones on my schedule for that day. It was a challenging year in many ways, but I especially am thankful for the compassion, encouragement, helpfulness, flexibility, kindness and love that was given to me during the time surrounding the loss of my mother. One of the last things my mother said was, “We don’t give enough gratitude.” So this is my way of honoring her.
I thank my God in all my remembrance of you.
~ Philippians 1:3 (ESV)
Don’t let stress rob you of your peace and joy this holiday season.
Ways to relax your mind
One of the things that BodyMindSpirit Connected participated in was All 4 Kids, joining hands and joining forces to stop child abuse in Tampa Bay, by doing free chair massage, as a member of the North Tampa Chamber of Commerce. The other one was involved with the Florida State Massage Association, a day of massage at the Florida Hospital of Tampa.
- Journaling. This is a way to help you identify things that are bothering you. Write for 10 to 15 minutes a day about stressful events and how they affect you. By writing your thoughts and feelings down you can track what’s really stressing you. Ask “what can I do about it?” Then do it, schedule it or turn it over to God if there is nothing you can do.
- Activities that you enjoy. When you do something you enjoy, it gives life to all the things that you need to do. Don’t listen to the lie that you don’t have time for these things.
- Focus on the present. Meditation and guided imagery are two ways to focus and relax your mind. When you ask the question, “Am I okay in the moment?”, you will find that you are. God says not to worry, for your future is as secure as His unchanging character.
Know a friend having a birthday this month?
1 Hour Full Body Massage for only $25.00 the Month of your Birthday
Treat yourself by getting a deep cleaning facial this month and you will receive a reflexology hand massage as my gift to you.
This month only $75